The Aristo Tuple KB contains a collection of high-precision, domain-targeted (subject,relation,object) tuples extracted from text using a high-precision extraction pipeline, and guided by domain vocabulary constraints.
Download the dataset and text corpus:
- Aristo Tuple KB v5 (March 2017): 282,594 science-relevant tuples (TACL 2017 data is included in this dataset)
- Aristo Mini Corpus: Text corpus used for measuring "comprehensiveness"
If you use this data in your research please refer to the tuple KB by its release name and date ("Aristo Tuple KB v5 - Mar 2017 Release"), and provide an acknowledgement to AI2 (www.allenai.org). A reference for this work is:
Dalvi, B., Tandon, N., Clark, P. "Domain-Targeted, High Precision Knowledge Extraction", TACL, 2017 (to appear)
Previous releases of the Aristo Tuple KB may be found below:
- Aristo Tuple KB v4 (March 2017) (NB: this is is the first of two March 2017 releases)
- Aristo Tuple KB v3 (January 2017)
- Aristo Tuple KB v2 (December 2016)
- Aristo Tuple KB v1 (November 2016)
If you have any other questions or feedback for us about this data, please contact email@example.com.