HR & Recruiting Assistant (TEMP)
HR & Recruiting Assistant
As a member of our Administrative Operations (AO) team, you'll be working to make AI2 a world-class best place to work.
Had you been here last month, you would have...
- Scheduled candidates for full time & intern positions
- Created reports for hiring managers, executives and the team to track our pipeline of candidates
- Posted our open positions on external job boards
- Established relationships with universities for outreach
- Sourced candidates for open positions
- Assisted with implementing ongoing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion initiatives
- Managed our presence on Glassdoor, LinkedIn and other company pages for recruitment
- Onboarded new full time and intern hires
What you'll be doing in the next month...
- Implementing a "paperless" initiative with all of our on-boarding and new hire paperwork
- Assist in sourcing, vetting, and implementing a performance review tool
- Manage some of our intern hiring and helping to plan intern program
- Partnering with our HR Manager & Payroll Specialist on all employee changes & updates
- Scheduling meetings related to HR/Recruiting
- And more!
What you bring to AI2
- 1-2 years in an administrative position - does not have to be HR related
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
Please note that this is a 3 month temp position with opportunity to convert to full time hire after 3 months.
In addition to AI2’s core mission, we also aim to contribute to humanity through how we treat each member of the AI2 Team. Some highlights are:
- We are a learning organization – because everything AI2 does is ground-breaking, we are learning every day. Similarly, through weekly AI2 Academy lectures, a wide variety of world-class AI experts as guest speakers, and our commitment to your personal ongoing education, AI2 is place where you will have opportunities to continue learning right alongside us.
- We value diversity – we seek people of all genders, ethnicities, ages, and levels of experience. We particularly welcome applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBT communities, and people with disabilities.
- We value inclusion - We understand the value that people's individual experiences and perspectives can bring to an organization. We are building a culture in which all voices are heard, respected and considered.
- We emphasize a healthy work/life balance – we believe our team members are happiest and most productive when their work/life balance is optimized. While we value powerful research results, we also value dinner with family, weekend time, and vacation time.
- We are collaborative and transparent – we consider ourselves a team, all moving with a common purpose. We are quick to cheer our successes, and even quicker to share and jointly problem solve our failures;
- We are in Seattle – and our office is on the water! We even have kayaks for you to paddle right outside our front door;
- We are friendly – chances are you will like every one of the 70+ (and growing) people who work here. We do!
AI2 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at 206-548-5600.