Senior Front End Engineer, AI2 Israel
AI2 Israel is looking for an experienced Senior Front-End Engineer to join our Tel-Aviv, Sarona office (next to HaShalom train station)
AI2 Israel is the Israeli branch of the Allen Institute for AI, a non-profit research institute founded by Paul Allen with the mission to contribute to humanity through high-impact research and engineering in artificial intelligence. The Israeli branch focuses on language understanding technologies. All of our work is aimed to be released freely to the public benefit.
As part of our team you will be building software infrastructure to facilitate state of the art research in natural language processing and information extraction. You will design and develop UI applications and contribute to software that is being used by researchers around the world.
The ideal candidate is a hands-on developer that thrives in a fast-paced environment, is self-directed, a team player, knows how to get things done while still delivering flexible and maintainable code. If you have a passion for driving quality, improving customer experience and designing maintainable and robust systems, we'd love to talk to you!
- Demonstrates exceptional programming skills and a sense of ownership.
- Experience with implementing UI applications from the ground up.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience working in an industry setting.
- Expert level skills in Typescript (alternatively, having expert level skills in JS and in some other strongly typed language).
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3, good eye for details.
- Expert level in ReactJS.
- Familiarity with functional programming concepts.
- An understanding of web performance best practices.
NICE TO HAVE
- BSc or above in Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiarity with additional programming languages, especially functional languages.
- Background in linguistics or language studies.
We provide equal opportunity employment to all individuals.
To apply, please e-mail your CV and statement of interest to: email@example.com