Senior Research Scientist
Please note that this page is outdated. I'm working on updating it to reflect more recent software and datasets.
SatX10: Please visit x10-lang.org/satx10 to download SatX10, our recent Scalable Plug&Play Parallel SAT Solver design and evaluation framework, built using the X10 parallel programming and execution language.
Due to copyright restrictions, this download contains only a patch file and for one base SAT solver. If you would like to try SatX10 with multiple solvers, or are interested in adding a new solver, please let us know!
- Stronger Inference Through Implied Literals from Conﬂicts and Knapsack Covers
- Accelerated Adaptive Markov Chain for Partition Function Computation
- Leveraging Belief Propagation, Backtrack Search, and Statistics for Model Counting
- Short XORs for Model Counting: From Theory to Practice
- From Sampling to Model Counting
- Model Counting: A New Strategy for Obtaining Good Bounds
- SymChaff: A Structure-Aware Satisfiability Solver