Bhavana Dalvi is a Research Scientist at AI2. Her research interests are in the area of Information Extraction, Machine Learning, and Knowledge Base population. She received her PhD from the Carnegie Mellon University in 2015 and M.Tech from the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay in 2007. Prior to her PhD, she worked at Google Bangalore for two years. Besides research, she loves hiking, meditation, and music.
- Tracking State Changes in Procedural Text: A Challenge Dataset and Models for Process Paragraph Comprehension , Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Lifu Huang, Niket Tandon, Scott Wen-tau Yih, Peter Clark, NAACL 2018.
- A Dataset of Peer Reviews (PeerRead): Collection, Insights and NLP Applications , Dongyeop Kang, Waleed Ammar, Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Madeleine van Zuylen, Sebastian Kohlmeier, Eduard Hovy, Roy Schwartz, NAACL 2018.
- What Happened? Leveraging VerbNet to Predict the Effects of Actions in Procedural Text , Peter Clark, Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Niket Tandon, arXiv 2018.
- Domain-Targeted, High Precision Knowledge Extraction , Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Niket Tandon, and Peter Clark, TACL 2017.
- IKE - An Interactive Tool for Knowledge Extraction , Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Sumithra Bhakthavatsalam, Chris Clark, Peter Clark, Oren Etzioni, Anthony Fader, Dirk Groeneveld, AKBC 2016.
- Hierarchical Semi-supervised Classification with Incomplete Class Hierarchies , Bhavana Dalvi Mishra, Aditya Mishra, William Cohen, WSDM 2016.