Viewing 21-30 of 44 datasets
- Explanation graphs for 1,680 questionsAristo • 2018A collection of resources for studying explanation-centered inference, including explanation graphs for 1,680 questions, with 4,950 tablestore rows, and other analyses of the knowledge required to answer elementary and middle-school science questions.
- 27,026 statementsAristo • 2017The SciTail dataset is an entailment dataset created from multiple-choice science exams and web sentences. Each question and the correct answer choice are converted into an assertive statement to form the hypothesis.
- 13,679 science questions with supporting sentencesAristo • 2017The SciQ dataset contains 13,679 crowdsourced science exam questions about Physics, Chemistry and Biology, among others. The questions are in multiple-choice format with 4 answer options each. For the majority of the questions, an additional paragraph with supporting evidence for the correct answer is provided.
- 156K sentences for 4th grade questions, 107K sentences for 8th grade questions, and derived tuplesAristo • 2017The TupleInf Open IE dataset contains Open IE tuples extracted from 263K sentences that were used by the solver in the paper "Answering Complex Questions Using Open Information Extraction".
- 9,356 science terms and sentencesAristo • 2017The dataset contains 9,356 science terms and, for each term, an average of 16,000 sentences that contain the term.
- 1,076 textbook lessons, 26,260 questions, 6229 imagesPRIOR • 2017The TextbookQuestionAnswering (TQA) dataset is drawn from middle school science curricula. It consists of 1,076 lessons from Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science textbooks. This includes 26,260 questions, including 12,567 that have an accompanying diagram.
- March 2017Semantic Scholar • 2017This is the dataset for the paper Explicit Semantic Ranking for Academic Search via Knowledge Graph Embedding. It includes the query log used in the paper, relevance judgements for the queries, ranking lists from Semantic Scholar, candidate documents, entity embeddings trained using the knowledge graph, and baselines, development methods, and alternative methods from the experiments.
- 294,000 science-relevant tuplesAristo • 2017The Aristo Tuple KB contains 294,000 high-precision, domain-targeted (subject,relation,object) tuples extracted from text using a high-precision extraction pipeline, and guided by domain vocabulary constraints.
- 1,197,377 science-relevant sentencesAristo • 2016The Aristo Mini corpus contains 1,197,377 (very loosely) science-relevant sentences drawn from public data. It provides simple science-relevant text that may be useful to help answer elementary science questions.
- 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams.Aristo • 2016The foodwebs dataset contains 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams. Each diagram has annotations from a computer vision system and each question is annotated with a logical form.