Viewing 51-59 of 59 datasets
- 9092 crowd-sourced science questions and 68 tables of curated factsAristo • 2016This dataset contains a copy of the Aristo Tablestore (Nov. 2015 Snapshot), plus a large set of crowd-sourced multiple-choice questions covering the facts in the tables. Through the setup of the crowd-sourced annotation task, the package also contains implicit alignment information between questions and tables.
- 68 tables of curated factsAristo • 2015This dataset contains a collection of curated facts in the form of tables used by the Aristo Question-Answering System, collected using a mixture of manual and semi-automated techniques.
- 81 dialog traces and extractionsAristo • 2015This dataset contains files for the paper "Learning knowledge graphs for question answering through conversational dialog", presented at the 2015 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language Technologies (NAACL 2015), Denver, Colorado. May 31 - June 5, 2015.
- Evaluations for 108 real science exam questionsAristo • 2015This work explores the use of Markov Logic Networks (MLNs) for answering elementary-level natural language science questions. The dataset contains the MLNs generated from three different formulations along with a README describing the format.
- 391 arithmetic questions2014These questions guide our research into Question Answering for arithmetic exams. Focus is on high school level questions.
- 378 biology questionsAristo • 2014This dataset consists of 185 "how" and 193 "why" biology questions authored by a domain expert, with one or more gold answer passages identified in an undergraduate textbook.
- 100 geometry questions2014These questions guide our research into Question Answering for geometry exams. Focus is on the high school level.
- 630 paper annotationsSemantic Scholar • 2014This dataset is comprised of annotations for 465 computer science papers. The annotations indicate whether a citation is important (i.e., refers to ongoing or continued work on the relevant topic) or not and then assigns the citation one of four importance rankings.
- 200 annotated paragraphs about biological processesAristo • 2014The dataset consists of 200 paragraphs that describe biological processes. Each paragraph is annotated with its process structure, and accompanied by a few multiple-choice questions about the process. Each question has two possible answers of which exactly one is correct. This dataset was used to train a system to automatically extract process models from paragraphs that describe processes.