Viewing 51-60 of 72 datasets
- 13,679 science questions with supporting sentencesAristo • 2017The SciQ dataset contains 13,679 crowdsourced science exam questions about Physics, Chemistry and Biology, among others. The questions are in multiple-choice format with 4 answer options each. For the majority of the questions, an additional paragraph with…
- 156K sentences for 4th grade questions, 107K sentences for 8th grade questions, and derived tuplesAristo • 2017The TupleInf Open IE dataset contains Open IE tuples extracted from 263K sentences that were used by the solver in the paper "Answering Complex Questions Using Open Information Extraction".
- 9,356 science terms and sentencesAristo • 2017The dataset contains 9,356 science terms and, for each term, an average of 16,000 sentences that contain the term.
- 1,076 textbook lessons, 26,260 questions, 6229 imagesPRIOR • 2017The TextbookQuestionAnswering (TQA) dataset is drawn from middle school science curricula. It consists of 1,076 lessons from Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science textbooks. This includes 26,260 questions, including 12,567 that have an accompanying…
- March 2017Semantic Scholar • 2017This is the dataset for the paper Explicit Semantic Ranking for Academic Search via Knowledge Graph Embedding. It includes the query log used in the paper, relevance judgements for the queries, ranking lists from Semantic Scholar, candidate documents, entity…
- 294,000 science-relevant tuplesAristo • 2017The Aristo Tuple KB contains 294,000 high-precision, domain-targeted (subject,relation,object) tuples extracted from text using a high-precision extraction pipeline, and guided by domain vocabulary constraints.
- 1,197,377 science-relevant sentencesAristo • 2016The Aristo Mini corpus contains 1,197,377 (very loosely) science-relevant sentences drawn from public data. It provides simple science-relevant text that may be useful to help answer elementary science questions.
- 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams.Aristo • 2016The foodwebs dataset contains 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams. Each diagram has annotations from a computer vision system and each question is annotated with a logical form.
- 1,363 gold explanation sentencesAristo • 2016This dataset contains gold explanation sentences supporting 363 science questions, relation annotation for a subset of those explanations, and a graphical annotation tool with annotation guidelines.
- 4,817 illustrative diagrams for research on diagram understanding and associated question answering.PRIOR • 2016AI2D is a dataset of illustrative diagrams for research on diagram understanding and associated question answering.