Viewing 1-10 of 29 datasets
- A high-quality KB of hasPart relationsAristo • 2020A high-quality knowledge base of ~50k hasPart relationships, extracted from a large corpus of generic statements.
- Datasets used to teach transformers to reasonAristo • 2020Can transformers be trained to reason (or emulate reasoning) over rules expressed in language? In the associated paper and demo we provide evidence that they can. Our models, that we call RuleTakers, are trained on datasets of synthetic rule bases plus derived conclusions, provided here. The resulting models provide the first demonstration that this kind of soft reasoning over language is indeed learnable.
- A large knowledge base of generic sentencesAristo • 2020The GenericsKB contains 3.4M+ generic sentences about the world, i.e., sentences expressing general truths such as "Dogs bark," and "Trees remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere." Generics are potentially useful as a knowledge source for AI systems requiring general world knowledge. The GenericsKB is the first large-scale resource containing naturally occurring generic sentences (as opposed to extracted or crowdsourced triples), and is rich in high-quality, general, semantically complete statements. Generics were primarily extracted from three large text sources, namely the Waterloo Corpus, selected parts of Simple Wikipedia, and the ARC Corpus. A filtered, high-quality subset is also available in GenericsKB-Best, containing 1,020,868 sentences. We recommend you start with GenericsKB-Best.
- 9,980 8-way multiple-choice questions about grade school scienceAristo • 2019QASC is a question-answering dataset with a focus on sentence composition. It consists of 9,980 8-way multiple-choice questions about grade school science (8,134 train, 926 dev, 920 test), and comes with a corpus of 17M sentences.
- 3864 questions about open domain qualitative relationshipsAristo • 2019QuaRTz is a crowdsourced dataset of 3864 multiple-choice questions about open domain qualitative relationships. Each question is paired with one of 405 different background sentences (sometimes short paragraphs).
- 7,787 multiple choice questions annotated with question classification labelsAristo • 2019A dataset of detailed problem domain classification labels for each of the 7,787 multiple-choice science questions found in the AI2 Reasoning Challenge (ARC) dataset, to enable targeted pairing of questions with problem-specific solvers. Also included is a taxonomy of 462 detailed problem domains for grade-school science, organized into 6 levels of specificity.
- Large-scale dataset of 39705 "What if..." questions over procedural textAristo • 2019The WIQA dataset V1 has 39705 questions containing a perturbation and a possible effect in the context of a paragraph. The dataset is split into 29808 train questions, 6894 dev questions and 3003 test questions.
- 2771 story questions about qualitative relationshipsAristo • 2018QuaRel is a crowdsourced dataset of 2771 multiple-choice story questions, including their logical forms.
- 5,957 multiple-choice questions probing a book of 1,326 science factsAristo • 2018OpenBookQA aims to promote research in advanced question-answering, probing a deeper understanding of both the topic (with salient facts summarized as an open book, also provided with the dataset) and the language it is expressed in. In particular, it contains questions that require multi-step reasoning, use of additional common and commonsense knowledge, and rich text comprehension.
- 488 richly annotated paragraphs about processes (containing 3,300 sentences)Aristo • 2018The ProPara dataset is designed to train and test comprehension of simple paragraphs describing processes (e.g., photosynthesis), designed for the task of predicting, tracking, and answering questions about how entities change during the process.