Allen AI Young Investigator Program
Duration: 1-3 years
Start date: Flexible (rolling application with no deadline)
Candidates: Are within one year of completing their PhD, or already have a PhD
The Allen AI Young Investigator program is a postdoctoral program offering unique benefits. The program will enable you to balance working collaboratively on an AI2 project while pursuing an independent research agenda.
- Dedicated AI2 mentor: Mentorship in research, grant writing, and more
- 50% collaborative work on an AI2 project
- 50% work on your own projects
- Generous travel budget
- AI2 provides support for obtaining a visa through its immigration attorney, and pays the necessary expenses
- Access to AI2’s data, AWS infrastructure, and other resources as needed
- No grant writing, teaching, or administrative responsibilities
- $100K research funding from AI2 after completion (based on proposal)
See our current Young Investigators on our Team Page!