Viewing 41-50 of 59 datasets
- 1,076 textbook lessons, 26,260 questions, 6229 imagesPRIOR • 2017The TextbookQuestionAnswering (TQA) dataset is drawn from middle school science curricula. It consists of 1,076 lessons from Life Science, Earth Science and Physical Science textbooks. This includes 26,260 questions, including 12,567 that have an accompanying diagram.
- March 2017Semantic Scholar • 2017This is the dataset for the paper Explicit Semantic Ranking for Academic Search via Knowledge Graph Embedding. It includes the query log used in the paper, relevance judgements for the queries, ranking lists from Semantic Scholar, candidate documents, entity embeddings trained using the knowledge graph, and baselines, development methods, and alternative methods from the experiments.
- 294,000 science-relevant tuplesAristo • 2017The Aristo Tuple KB contains 294,000 high-precision, domain-targeted (subject,relation,object) tuples extracted from text using a high-precision extraction pipeline, and guided by domain vocabulary constraints.
- 1,197,377 science-relevant sentencesAristo • 2016The Aristo Mini corpus contains 1,197,377 (very loosely) science-relevant sentences drawn from public data. It provides simple science-relevant text that may be useful to help answer elementary science questions.
- 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams.Aristo • 2016The foodwebs dataset contains 5000 questions about 500 food web diagrams. Each diagram has annotations from a computer vision system and each question is annotated with a logical form.
- 1,363 gold explanation sentencesAristo • 2016This dataset contains gold explanation sentences supporting 363 science questions, relation annotation for a subset of those explanations, and a graphical annotation tool with annotation guidelines.
- 4,817 imagesPRIOR • 2016AI2D is a dataset of illustrative diagrams for research on diagram understanding and associated question answering.
- 1,080 questionsAristo • 2016These questions were created using the "AI2 Elementary School Science Questions (No Diagrams)" data set by changing all of the incorrect answer options of each question with some other related word. This dataset can be a good measure of robustness for QA systems when being testing on modified questions.
- 774 food chain questions designed to imitate actual questions from the New York State Grade 4 Regents Exam.Aristo • 2016774 food chain questions designed to imitate actual questions from the New York State Grade 4 Regents Exam.
- 9,850 videosPRIOR • 2016This dataset guides our research into unstructured video activity recognition and commonsense reasoning for daily human activities. These videos of daily indoors activities were collected through Amazon Mechanical Turk.