Viewing 61-70 of 71 datasets
- 774 food chain questions designed to imitate actual questions from the New York State Grade 4 Regents Exam.Aristo • 2016774 food chain questions designed to imitate actual questions from the New York State Grade 4 Regents Exam.
- 9,850 videosPRIOR • 2016This dataset guides our research into unstructured video activity recognition and commonsense reasoning for daily human activities. These videos of daily indoors activities were collected through Amazon Mechanical Turk.
- 9092 crowd-sourced science questions and 68 tables of curated factsAristo • 2016This dataset contains a copy of the Aristo Tablestore (Nov. 2015 Snapshot), plus a large set of crowd-sourced multiple-choice questions covering the facts in the tables. Through the setup of the crowd-sourced annotation task, the package also contains…
- 68 tables of curated factsAristo • 2015This dataset contains a collection of curated facts in the form of tables used by the Aristo Question-Answering System, collected using a mixture of manual and semi-automated techniques.
- 81 dialog traces and extractionsAristo • 2015This dataset contains files for the paper "Learning knowledge graphs for question answering through conversational dialog", presented at the 2015 Conference of the North American Chapter of the Association for Computational Linguistics: Human Language…
- Evaluations for 108 real science exam questionsAristo • 2015This work explores the use of Markov Logic Networks (MLNs) for answering elementary-level natural language science questions. The dataset contains the MLNs generated from three different formulations along with a README describing the format.
- 391 arithmetic questions • 2014These questions guide our research into Question Answering for arithmetic exams. Focus is on high school level questions.
- 378 biology questionsAristo • 2014This dataset consists of 185 "how" and 193 "why" biology questions authored by a domain expert, with one or more gold answer passages identified in an undergraduate textbook.
- 100 geometry questions • 2014These questions guide our research into Question Answering for geometry exams. Focus is on the high school level.
- 630 paper annotationsSemantic Scholar • 2014This dataset is comprised of annotations for 465 computer science papers. The annotations indicate whether a citation is important (i.e., refers to ongoing or continued work on the relevant topic) or not and then assigns the citation one of four importance…