Viewing 17 news articles in MosaicClear all
- Artificial Intelligence Can’t Think Without Polluting
- At Tech’s Leading Edge, Worry About a Concentration of Power
- This AI generates fake news about anything you want. Try it!
- True story: Fake news generator created by neural network researchers aims to fight disinformation
- Can Researchers Create Commonsense Artificial Intelligence?
- To detect fake news, this AI first learned to write it
- No, this AI can’t finish your sentence
- How to Teach Artificial Intelligence Some Common Sense
- The US military wants to teach AI some basic common sense
- DARPA wants to teach and test ‘common sense’ for AI
- AI2 taps University of Washington researcher to lead $125M ‘common sense AI’ initiative
- Common Sense for A.I. Is a Great Idea
- Yejin Choi: Trying to give AI some common sense
- It’s Really Hard to Give AI "Common Sense"
- Paul Allen invests $125 million to teach computers common sense
- Paul Allen to invest $125M for new 'common sense AI' project, aims to achieve 'major breakthroughs'
- Paul Allen Wants to Teach Machines Common Sense