Senior Research Scientist
As a Senior Research Scientist at AI2, Ashish is specializing in scalable and robust methods for probabilistic inference, graphical models, combinatorial reasoning, and discrete optimization. He is interested in pushing the boundaries of inference technology to help solve core challenges in machine intelligence, particularly NLP and vision. Prior to joining AI2, Ashish spent over three years at IBM Watson and five years at Cornell University, after obtaining his Ph.D. from the University of Washington in 2005.
Please note that this page is outdated. I'm working on updating it to reflect more recent software and datasets.
SatX10: Please visit x10-lang.org/satx10 to download SatX10, our recent Scalable Plug&Play Parallel SAT Solver design and evaluation framework, built using the X10 parallel programming and execution language.
Due to copyright restrictions, this download contains only a patch file and for one base SAT solver. If you would like to try SatX10 with multiple solvers, or are interested in adding a new solver, please let us know!
- CPAIOR 2013
- CNF formulas used in a paper on FocusedFlatSat for Density of States computationNIPS 2011
- CNF formulas used in a paper on BPCount and MiniCount for model countingANOR 2011
- CNF formulas used in a paper on the practical usefulness of much shorter XORs than the worst case theoretical analysis would suggestSAT 2007
- CNF formulas used in a paper on SampleCount for model countingIJCAI 2007
- CNF formulas used in a paper on XOR based model countingPlease see note about PHP formulasAAAI 2006
- CNF formulas used in a paper on symmetry breakingAAAI2005